What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover how to plan the sex of your baby. You can plan your baby’s sex using this baby gender selection book.
- Why 87% of future parents are using the wrong methods to have children and avoid making the same mistakes
- Learn about different sexual positions and how each position helps in determining the sex of your baby
- The theory behind X and Y chromosome sperm and how you can control which sperm to fertilize the egg
- How to calculate your ovulation date and use this knowledge to determine your gender
- How conception works and understanding the factors that affect conception
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Plan My Baby scores 64.10/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.planmybaby.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: planmybaby.com you’ll also be taken through to planmybaby.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)